Two issues...please help.

kcrockchalk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Love my new Droid Turbo, I just have two issues...
1. While driving, Moto is always activating for no reason.
2. When I search using Chrome, sometimes it gets stuck and doesn't load the search.

Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

kcrockchalk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I really like the Moto Assist while driving, send kind of silly to disable one of the best features. Is mine just malfunctioning or are other people having this issue too? Thanks

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Happened to me the other day 3 times while driving and I have driving mode turned off. I had to reboot to get it to stop. It hasn't done it since that day and that reboot.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Search using the Google search widget from a home screen instead of from within chrome? Or install the chrome beta app. I've seen lots of people who say that the beta app is much better.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
For # 1 its the sensors in the corners that are picking up movement . If you have things hanging from your mirror or you steer with your right hand the phone may be picking it up . At least that's why mine wakes up .

leehardballer12

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Its my understanding that if you put the phone face down, screen notifications are turned off. I find driving mode to be great, and I thought I never would like it. It works well for answering messages and navigation without having to touch the phone. Not sure how well that would work with it face down though...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma