What fitness tracker works with the DROID TURBO?

Janet Langston

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
What fitness tracker works with DROID TURBO

My Jawbone UP24 does not work with the DROID TURBO. Also, Fitbit nor the Garmin tracker works with Android 4.4.4. Does anyone know the solution or what wireless fitness tracker will work with the TURBO?

garyart1

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: What fitness tracker works with DROID TURBO

My Garmin Vivosmart works flawlessly. I had connection issues with it when I had the Note 2 but it has been great work the Turbo.

Vito2000

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

How do you like the Vivosmart? I have been using mine with my 2013 Moto X. I love the Vivosmart but my phone does not automatically reconnect to it if the BT connection is lost. I'm thinking about getting the Turbo and would love to have a phone that is able to reconnect automatically.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

My Jawbone UP24 does not work with the DROID TURBO. Also, Fitbit nor the Garmin tracker works with Android 4.4.4. Does anyone know the solution or what wireless fitness tracker will work with the TURBO?

What problem are you having? There are now two jawbone apps in the Play Store, are you sure you grab the correct one?

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.

garyart1

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

How do you like the Vivosmart? I have been using mine with my 2013 Moto X. I love the Vivosmart but my phone does not automatically reconnect to it if the BT connection is lost. I'm thinking about getting the Turbo and would love to have a phone that is able to reconnect automatically.
I love it. It was annoying when I had to constantly manually reconnect with the note 2 but it has been great with the droid. It is a well made band. One of the best. The software still needs some updates like multiple alarms.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

I use the Jawbone Up24. I've been using it for almost a year and it's worked with every phone I've had

droid4g32

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

I bought a FitBit last night and it connected/synced to my Droid Turbo with no issues. Same can be said with my Garmin Forerunner 220.

Earost

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

Muse is the brain sensing headband.. It is the best fitness tracker available.. Its guided training sessions designed to build the skill of focused attention to help manage stress. I was curious enough to try it though. The most amazing thing about the Muse is that it really works.. All in all, it is an interesting device and it does work to help you calm down or reduce stress levels and improve focus..

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Enjoying the fitbit charge hr with the droid turbo

Posted via the Android Central App

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Fitbit Surge works but desperately needs an Android in general across the board firmware update to TRULY take advantage of all of its offerings.

Posted via the Android Central App

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

I just got the vivosmart and noticed the Bluetooth constantly disconnect if you are only 20 feet away. Very annoying.

lovecars

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

I use my Moto360 as my fitness tracker, you have a choice of Moto Body or Google Fit to track, I had a Fit Flex before. plus the Moto360 has a heart monitor.. BTW the best app IMHO is the Google Fit.. plus you can use Google My Tracks to map your Run, or walk, or bike ride, etc...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde