No Peak Sync Schedule in Corporate Email on Turbo?

njperry

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Got my Droid Turbo and love it so far. However, I can't figure out how to set the Peak Sync schedule in the corporate (Exchange) email app. I can't find the setting anywhere! I don't want it syncing email on my phone while I'm at work.

To clarify, this is the default "Email" app on the phone. I have it set up just fine on my Galaxy S3, so I know where the setting should be, but it looks like this is a new version of the app. The one on the Turbo has a white & blue icon and is version "MotoEmail-00.00.01.0210", while the one on my old phone is a white & red icon and shows version "4.4.2.0200".

Why would they just do away with this setting? Does anyone know where to find it on the Turbo?

Please help!

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The email app that Samsung uses is different from the one that Motorola uses. Motorola didn't remove anything - Samsung must have added that feature (good for them.) I believe that Motorola's app is based on the crappy Android Open Source email app.

Honestly, I'm not sure why Google hasn't written a better exchange mail syncing email service or app than the one that they have.

Anway, FWIW, I don't use Exchange mail (thankfully), but I know that people who need to do so on Android never complain when they use the application Nine.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3&token=mI0RjzvH

It's free to try for two weeks, $10 if you want to use it for good, but if there is an app that might work well for exchange mail, I'd say you should give it a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma