On my Motorola Turbo, why do I get a Corporate Email Internal Error?

bcumminsr

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Motorola Turbo Corporate Email Internal Error

Hi, I have a Motorola Turbo running android 4.4.4.. I can receive Corporate emails but when I reply to emails they stay in the Outbox and shows a "Internal Error" message. Also, there is a report button that doesn't seem to do anything. Please help, I am going out of town for work and desperately need to send or reply to corporate emails.
Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Motorola Turbo Corporate Email Internal Error

Talk to your corporate email administrator. He'll have to trace the problem. It could be in the app, it could be in the server or it could be in the way one or both of them is set up.

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm actually seeing the same thing. Just factory reset mine and it is still occurring.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

My Droid Turbo works just fine sending and receiving Exchange email. Why stress...just download another Free Email app that handles Exchange.
CloudMagic and Acompli are both FREE and work well with exchange email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteSchnak

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issue with my new Turbo. Did you ever resolve this? The tech support guys at Motorola seem to be stumped.

Thanks

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend microsoft's new outlook email app (rebranded acompli) for exchange accounts, or do what I just did and get a BlackBerry Classic to handle email :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey