Deleting Downloaded Files?

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I've got numerous pdf's I e downloaded to view in Adobe Reader and can't seem to find them to delete them.

On my S4 I could go to my files and delete them as some of them are quite large. I tried going to downloads but they aren't there.

I also hooked up to my computer via USB and found the Adobe folder and the files but can't delete them. It pops up a "deleting" box but just sticks there on 1st one and never deletes it.

Any help?

Posted via the Android Central App

magez

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried to delete them by using file manager app on your phone? Before doing that, you should kill all process on your phone to make sure these files aren't opened

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Settings /storage/download/pdf file .... delete . At least that's what I just did for a pdf file I didn't need any more.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried to delete them by using file manager app on your phone? Before doing that, you should kill all process on your phone to make sure these files aren't opened

To my knowledge there isn't a file manager app on Turbo

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Tried there. They don't show up in the downloads when get there. Even though download says 12.54 mb

Strange so if you tap on Downloads it doesn't show you everything you've downloaded ? I know it does with mine . Then I can just highlight the file click on the 3 dots an delete .

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Strange so if you tap on Downloads it doesn't show you everything you've downloaded ? I know it does with mine . Then I can just highlight the file click on the 3 dots an delete .

It's odd. A word doc I downloaded and an xls file showed up in downloads but pdf's don't.

mpntod

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
If you go into the Adobe Acrobat app, you can select (by holding your finger on a filename) and delete PDFs from in there.

strangebrew72

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I've got numerous pdf's I e downloaded to view in Adobe Reader and can't seem to find them to delete them.

On my S4 I could go to my files and delete them as some of them are quite large. I tried going to downloads but they aren't there.

I also hooked up to my computer via USB and found the Adobe folder and the files but can't delete them. It pops up a "deleting" box but just sticks there on 1st one and never deletes it.

Any help?

Had the same thing. Found it to be downloaded .PDF files in Adobe reader

foxtrotta

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Tried there. They don't show up in the downloads when get there. Even though download says 12.54 mb

I have the same problem in that my download file is empty yet storage says I have 85.41 MB in that folder. Can anyone help with that? Need more storage space.

THANKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol