My droid turbo got into infinite reboots!

PeterTheGeek

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I was on silent mode this afternoon, my DT face down, downloading movies. And all of a sudden, I heard the sound of the phone booting up. I thought what the hell? But it was not a big deal, maybe just a software glitch. And it successfully show the lock screen. But the moment I touched the screen. The nightmare started. The phone completely powered off. I pressed the power button. The Motorola interface showed, and black, then Motorola, black and over and over again. I just panicked.
Then I tried to press the power button and the volume minus rocker at the same time it went to the recovery mode but none of those options worked! Not even the 'FACTORY' worked. No matter what I select it kept stuck in the cycle of 'black' and 'motorola'.
I don't really know what to do...
Little help here?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Where were you downloading movies from? If it was from a less-than-reputable site, I'd be concerned about the potential for malware.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup, what B Diddy said. Depending on where the movies were from, you probably loaded some bad stuff along with the movie.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer