A thread for good TURBO reports......please share

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
share your good reports here, with too many negative reports lets turn this around to see how many good phones are out there. I purchased mine 3 weeks ago and can honestly say I have had zero issues. HD calling turned on, I have all verizon apps disabled with great battery liffe. I love this phone.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I got my turbo a few days after it came out. I have had zero issues as well. I also have HD calling turned on and have all verizon apps disabled with great battery life. The call volume is loud and everything works as it should. Since I got the phone three other friends have bought it after playing around with mine and I can report that those three phones have no problems either. So that's 4 phones with zero issues. Mine is the BN64 and the other three are the MG32.

I guess I can understand why there are a lot of negative threads when a phone first comes out. The people that post the most are looking for answers to the problems they are having. You really don't see posts from happy people just saying my phone is great. Maybe this thread will get some of those people to chime in and show how great the Turbo is!

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I got my Turbo on November 1st. I did have an issue where the phone rebooted about 5 times during phone calls in the first 14 days. The Verizon store changed out my SIM card and it hasn't done it since. I wonder if the card was possibly not seated fully? Anyway, I have zero other issues with the device. I've never dropped a call with the Advanced Calling on, and I never had an issue not being able to hear the callers. Not one negative issue or problem with the device. I have the BN 64GB edition. And the battery life is unbelievable. I am what I would call a moderate user. I also turn my phone off at night because I have a landline. It is on about 16 to 17 hours a day, and I always get two days out of it before it needs a charge. One day last week I forgot to charge it after the 2nd day and noticed it was at 35% when I turned it on. I still made it through the 3rd day and ended at 11% battery still left.

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I got my Turbo on November 1st. I did have an issue where the phone rebooted about 5 times during phone calls in the first 14 days. The Verizon store changed out my SIM card and it hasn't done it since. I wonder if the card was possibly not seated fully? Anyway, I have zero other issues with the device. I've never dropped a call with the Advanced Calling on, and I never had an issue not being able to hear the callers. Not one negative issue or problem with the device. I have the BN 64GB edition. And the battery life is unbelievable. I am what I would call a moderate user. I also turn my phone off at night because I have a landline. It is on about 16 to 17 hours a day, and I always get two days out of it before it needs a charge. One day last week I forgot to charge it after the 2nd day and noticed it was at 35% when I turned it on. I still made it through the 3rd day and ended at 11% battery still left.

another good report !!!

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine for two weeks tomorrow and everything is great. I got the 32gb from Best Buy for $1. I can get two days on a charge with light to normal use, earpiece volume is fine, data usage normal, wifi and network signals fine. I've had none of the problems some others have reported.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Got my 64GB on December 3rd and it's all good. I get about 40 hours of battery with medium med/heavy use (4-5 hours screen time.) Three family members have Turbos as well and no issues. If I had to find something to complain about it would be that sometimes I need to double tap on a capacitive button (home, back, or recent app button) but I presume that is operator error since it also occurs with my Nexus 7 tablet.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My BN64 has been perfect. My wife's BN64 has a couple minor cosmetic issues, but operationally is perfect as well. Cheers!

D._Manley

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
BN 64 purchased on release date. Been perfection so far, best phone I've ever had. Can't think of anything else I'd trade for at this particular point in time.

mimsiesboy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the turbo 64gb on November 2nd, it is flawless, I can't put a case on it. It has advanced calling installed and where I live I haven't had a problem at all. The phone is so fast it's freaky and it works perfectly. The battery life is amazing. Only once have a run it down below 10% and that was playing ingress all day. Wireless charging is the way to go, at night I just set it down in the cradle, beautifully simple. Usually the battery is around 50% after a fair day of use. I have had not one problem with the turbo. I could care less about the L, let them work the problems out 1st. So far my 64gb turbo is flawless.

Posted via the Android Central App

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
glad to see more good reports for our Turbo's, keep them coming and let everyone know what an amazing phone it is. There were too many negative reports here causing some to not purchase, hopefully we have changed some minds.

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I got my Turbo the week before Thanksgiving and have had zero issues. I love this phone... It's powerful, has great battery life and is a great looking phone. I've got it cased in a Seidio Surface for protection and to add a bit of grip. Also love Seidio cases for their look. I've recommended the Turbo to several people who ended up buying it themselves. They also love the Turbo and have not come to me with any issues.

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo

Ping Man

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I love my BN 64GB Turbo. Best phone I ever owned. Awesome screen, love the near "pure" version of android, and battery life is amazing. The build quality is exceptional. Love the BN back. Zero issues to report. Blazing fast!

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
BN64 bought the day they hit the streets and have had no complaints.

The only issues I've noted are software related, like the volume not going to zero inside hangouts app when using rocker, nothing related to the build or phone.

The screen is incredible, I've never noticed differences among screen quality until I got the Turbo, and the battery is well the best out there.

I've gotten three other people to get a BN64, one from an iPhone and one a Nexus lover and they both love the BN64.

Overall this has been the best phone I've ever had, and I find myself using it instead of my tablets just because of the great screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
My BN64G Turbo has been a great phone. No complaints what-so-ever. Coming from the Razr Maxx HD (which was/is a great phone,) I expected a solid, reliable, and fast phone in the Turbo, and that's what I have. Along with my Moto 360, I believe that I have the perfect combination.

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
My BN64G Turbo has been a great phone. No complaints what-so-ever. Coming from the Razr Maxx HD (which was/is a great phone,) I expected a solid, reliable, and fast phone in the Turbo, and that's what I have. Along with my Moto 360, I believe that I have the perfect combination.

you liking that Moto 360 ? i was thinking about getting it, not sure......what are some of the things you like about it ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20