Ballistic Nylon Wallpaper

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Here is some wallpaper I made to emulate the look of ballistic nylon. 2880 X 2560, 96 px. Dark wallpaper saves battery life. To save on PC: Click on image to open new window. Right click and select "Save Image As". To save on phone: Tap on image. Tap on floppy icon in upper right corner of screen.

Feedback is appreciated!

Ballistic Nylon Wallpaper.jpg

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Here is some wallpaper I made to emulate the look of ballistic nylon. 2880 X 2560, 96 px. Dark wallpaper saves battery life. To save on PC: Click on image to open new window. Right click and select "Save Image As". To save on phone: Tap on image. Tap on floppy icon in upper right corner of screen.

Feedback is appreciated!

View attachment 159240
Love it, thanks! Now I can't tell which side of my phone is up! ;-)

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Manscape

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey PowrDroid!
I'm three weeks into my first ever smartphone....LG G3....I've really loved all the exploration and discussion and buying some great accessories for the amazing device....great case, screen glass protector, outer wallet, extra wall charger and 10' data/charging cable....adding personal touches to the contacts list entries (select photos cropped)....I've paired two previously owned blue tooth headsets (one for phone talk the other for stereo listening)....and now....this really super cool, sharply focused black ballistic matrix you've posted that I just honored by taking it for a wallpaper....

Thank you for the superb trinket....it makes me smile and on the practical side, the dark does indeed save battery power....and my icons all stand out with more punch....you are to be thanked....and from me I do thank you and wish you a great new year....meanwhile, I'll be looking for ways to make this amazing hand held device do more and more for me and for those people along my path that I may lend a hand.

Manny

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
this_is_nascar said:
Love it. Anyway to make it look like an exact replica of the back of the BL Turbo version?

Give this a try. Let me know if the color needs to be altered, i.e. lightened, made more navy, less navy, etc.

Ballistic nylon blue2.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed