Verizon visual voice mail

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Since the Turbo defaults to visual voice mail over the old set up I'm finding I like the visual a lot. Only problem is one of our techs at work has our service line roll over to his phone. He then forwards voice mails to me relating to my accounts. Since I've been on visual voice mail he says he can no longer forward to me. He still uses normal voice mail. I called Verizon tech support and the person I spoke with was so hesitant in her answer that I have no idea if she's right. She said the two voice mail platforms are incompatible and you can't forward between them??

Anyone know if this is correct?

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Since the Turbo defaults to visual voice mail over the old set up I'm finding I like the visual a lot. Only problem is one of our techs at work has our service line roll over to his phone. He then forwards voice mails to me relating to my accounts. Since I've been on visual voice mail he says he can no longer forward to me. He still uses normal voice mail. I called Verizon tech support and the person I spoke with was so hesitant in her answer that I have no idea if she's right. She said the two voice mail platforms are incompatible and you can't forward between them??

Anyone know if this is correct?

Introduce your colleague to vvm.

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
That's ultimately the answer but I need to be sure before passing on the info. He's on a Note 3 or 4. Verizon rep said VVM has a fee with that phone. Boss would only go for it if absolutely necessary so I'm just checking if what I was told by Verizon is true. Couldn't find that type of info on their website.

D._Manley

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
That's ultimately the answer but I need to be sure before passing on the info. He's on a Note 3 or 4. Verizon rep said VVM has a fee with that phone. Boss would only go for it if absolutely necessary so I'm just checking if what I was told by Verizon is true. Couldn't find that type of info on their website.
Not entirely accurate - the basic version of VVM is free, the premium version is a small monthly fee. The only significant difference is the premium version actually transcribes the 1st 45 seconds of a voice message so it can be read.