Contacts sync question

Proctous

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
So im back on the Android Band Wagon(should have never left) was on Windows 8.1 phone. question is all my contacts were on the windows phone i think on outlook cloud. Is there a way to sync Google contacts with Outlook contacts and have facebook pictures also all combined into the phone app or main contacts screen, seems some of my contacts are missing or im doing somithing wrong.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to your carrier and ask if they can sync the contacts from the old phone to the new one. Most carriers have devices that will transfer contacts from just about any device to just about any other device.

Proctous

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
yeah, i asked, they didn't have an app from windows to android. but all my contacts were created in outlook account. when i added the outlook account to the phone i now have duplicate contacts. is there a great contact manager software or something to use?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
yeah, i asked, they didn't have an app from windows to android. but all my contacts were created in outlook account. when i added the outlook account to the phone i now have duplicate contacts. is there a great contact manager software or something to use?

There is an app called Duplicate Contact Manager in the Play Store that might do what you need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781