On my Droid Turbo, why do I have rainbow colors while charging?

spencerrr11

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Droid Turbo - Rainbow colors while charging

Hello everyone! More recently, my droid turbo has been turning rainbow colors instead of black with the time when it's charging. If I press the lock button myself, the phone will lock and stay black with the time. If I unlock my phone and let it be, it'll turn to the rainbow colors. Does anyone have any idea of what could be wrong with my phone or why it is doing this? Any help or advice is appreciated! Thank you!

**I forgot to mention that I have my phone on the turbo charger when this happens!

droid turbo.jpg

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Droid Turbo - Rainbow colors while charging

Sorry, I can't help, but it looks like that sucker needs to go back to either Verizon or Motorola. That doesn't happen with mine at all.

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

I was going to say, it looks too "good" to be a problem. I forgot about daydream, to be honest I turned that off day one with kit Kat on my old phone and again this one when I bought it

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site

As I said in the other thread that you posted this on, this device doesn't even look like a Turbo.

Blackveilpika

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site

Hello everyone! More recently, my droid turbo has been turning rainbow colors instead of black with the time when it's charging. If I press the lock button myself, the phone will lock and stay black with the time. If I unlock my phone and let it be, it'll turn to the rainbow colors. Does anyone have any idea of what could be wrong with my phone or why it is doing this? Any help or advice is appreciated! Thank you!

**I forgot to mention that I have my phone on the turbo charger when this happens!

View attachment 166797

My phone does the same thing!! Is ur phone
Still doing it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz