Is anyone daring enough to try this yet?

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I purchased / used mobile go to backup my "cracked screen" turbo, and restore on the replacement Verizon sent. It's pricey., but simple and worked flawlessly.

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, viewed your video on my phone and couldn't read that the "one click root" button is what was being clicked. Didn't try it on my phone - at the time (mid-January) I don't think that this was an option. Once I restored to the replacement device I haven't used Wonderhare/MobileGo again. I'd try it now but, Lollipop might be here in the next 2 or 3 months and I think I'll keep my device stock until that upgrade happens. I've rooted phones in the past, but I really anything that I need root to do on the Turbo.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
As of this time, there is no known publicly available published method to root the Turbo. Up until a couple weeks ago, there was no indication, at all, that the Turbo was able to be rooted. From what I understand, someone has since rooted the phone and is currently working on finalizing the procedure.

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
But has anyone so much as tried downloading this program and running it to try root? I understand its in the works but im just curious if anyone has tried to see if THIS works?

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I never said that, I am simply curious if anyone else has tried it already and has a result to share before others do. If one person tried it and it bricked, itd be nice for that person to share with us all before others brick it too. If one person did it and it worked perfectly and rooted the phone itd be nice to share so all others know its safe to do so. I am simply creating a thread asking if anyone has tried. I never said that its better you then me..

tvouge

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I never said that, I am simply curious if anyone else has tried it already and has a result to share before others do. If one person tried it and it bricked, itd be nice for that person to share with us all before others brick it too. If one person did it and it worked perfectly and rooted the phone itd be nice to share so all others know its safe to do so. I am simply creating a thread asking if anyone has tried. I never said that its better you then me..

No, that root method doesn't work for the Verizon Droid Turbo. It may work for the Moto Maxx (which is the same phone, different security). The unreleased method that was discovered last week for the Turbo is the only known method.

Posted via the Android Central App