Best micro USB cords to use with Turbo Charger and Qnadix Qualcomm Quick Chargers

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently have found the OEM mmicro usb cords for the Turbo Charger and Qnadix Quick Adaptive Charger not working any longer. Just fyi the Qnadix Quick Adaptive Charger uses Qualcomm's Adaptive charging no differently than the Motorola Turbo Charger. It happens to be more portable with prongs folding in and the OEM 3 ft cord lights up when plugged into the charger itself.

I have tried Bluerigger, Samsung (? OEM), Amazon and a few other micri usb cords of varying lengths. Sometimes they work perfect for months on end others don't work day one. Most I have purchased through Amazon. i know Monoprice.com has some great prices I just want quality on top of decent pricing.

I am looking for 4 x 6ft cords and a couple 3ft cords,

Any advice comments or questions please bring em on.

RxGadget
Droid Turbo Owner from week 2
Ne\xus 7 (2012) wifi+3G

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Monoprice is cheap - and their products are good quality. I've been buying from them for a long time. Cables to Go is also a good company to buy from. I just stay away from companies I've never heard of - and probably won't ever hear of again after a few months.

But if the company stands behind what they sell - and both Monoprice and C2G do - there's no problem if the cable doesn't work, or if it fails in a few months, it's just annoying.

My gripe is microUSB itself - it's a terrible connector for something that's going to be plugged into a few times a day, every day. I'm glad that the industry settled on a single connector (I still have 3 different Motorola charger types, and one phone I don't have a charger for, because Motorola used to use a few different connectors), but I think microUSB (or any USB connector) was the wrong choice. Small USB connectors are too fragile. (A small 4-or-more pin connector along the lines of the PS-2 design would have been a lot more sturdy.)

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, rxgadget. I recently bought a used turbo (actually, moto maxx) and it came without the charger. This looks like a good alternative.