Corporate email notification

pchkrjk

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Having an issue with my turbo. My corporate email i only get one notification sound when i receive an email. What I mean by this is unless I open my email up then get back out, it will only give a notification sound one time. I may have had 2-20 emails but only one sound once. Unless I open up the email then get back out. So unless i get into my email and then back out, it will never notify again. I Hope I made since here. In my gmail acount there is a setting to be notified every time... I dont see anything in the corporate account. HELP.... and thanks.

pchkrjk

May 26, 2015
Visit site
No. New Emails are there, just no new notification sound. Unless I open the email account, then I get the next notification sound. And only once. I used to get a notification sound on every email on my older droids.

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
OP is there a setting in your email app that allows you to choose "Notify on each message" that may have got turned off? Nine Exchange which I use has a separate setting for this.

pchkrjk

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I installed "Nine Exchange" and everything works fine. THANK YOU! No, there is no setting to "Notify on each message" in the factory (email app that came with the phone) email settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac