Motorola Droid Turbo - Why aren't exchange emails with larger attachments sending?

A

AC Question

Motorola Droid Turbo - Exchange Emails With Larger Attachments Not Sending

As the title says, I have a Droid Turbo that will not send emails with a few photos coming to about 15 MB. Same thing happens with our Razr M and Droid Minis, but my iPhone 6 doesn't seem to have an issue. Thought I could do something similar as the iPhone and choose what size I want the photos to be when I send (to at least make the email smaller), but I can't seem to find anything like that either. We are running Exchange 2010 and do not have any email size requirements set for incoming/outgoing mail or for the ActiveSync policy. Any thoughts? They just sit in the Outbox until I delete them.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, I have a Droid Turbo that will not send emails with a few photos coming to about 15 MB. Same thing happens with our Razr M and Droid Minis, but my iPhone 6 doesn't seem to have an issue. Thought I could do something similar as the iPhone and choose what size I want the photos to be when I send (to at least make the email smaller), but I can't seem to find anything like that either. We are running Exchange 2010 and do not have any email size requirements set for incoming/outgoing mail or for the ActiveSync policy. Any thoughts? They just sit in the Outbox until I delete them.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you looked in the email app settings to see if there is a limit size? What email app are you using?