Notifications when on phone call

sab456

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have just switched to Droid Turbo a few days back. I don't get any sound notifications for any text messages (Google Hangout), whatsapp, gmail when I am talking on the phone. I have tried to change every possible Sound settings but I haven't been able to fix it.

Any solutions ?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
It has nothing to do with VoLTE, as it happens without VoLTE, too. It's a Motorola thing, as the Droid Maxx has the same "feature".

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure Verizon Messaging+ will give you a notification for incoming texts if you are talking on the Turbo.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have just switched to Droid Turbo a few days back. I don't get any sound notifications for any text messages (Google Hangout), whatsapp, gmail when I am talking on the phone. I have tried to change every possible Sound settings but I haven't been able to fix it.

Any solutions ?

I use all the apps and I get notifications while in a call. I will spend the next day or so trying to duplicate your problem and fix it for you. I will one back once I find a solution or if someone else finds it before me.

Posted via the Android Central App

sab456

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I use all the apps and I get notifications while in a call. I will spend the next day or so trying to duplicate your problem and fix it for you. I will one back once I find a solution or if someone else finds it before me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks for all your responses.

I get a notification in the notification bar when I get a text, whatsapp, gmail etc while I am on call. But I don't get a sound notification.
I am just making sure that we are on the same page.

Thanks once again to everyone who responded.