Lag on recents screen.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice some lag or stuttering on the recents screen? Mainly when swiping away open apps, I've noticed a hesitation before it slides all the way off the screen.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
There have been a few of us that have mentioned it in the lollipop thread. Not enough to throw the phone out but it is a hiccup that can drive you crazy.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
There have been a few of us that have mentioned it in the lollipop thread. Not enough to throw the phone out but it is a hiccup that can drive you crazy.

A "hiccup" is exactly the best way to describe it. Crazy thing is, tapping the X to close them makes them fly right off the screen without a hitch.

Mattsg430

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you JJ. There is a bit of lag and I noticed right away. Now I just swipe a lot faster.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
A "hiccup" is exactly the best way to describe it. Crazy thing is, tapping the X to close them makes them fly right off the screen without a hitch.

On my phone the "X" to close is the lag on the recent screen. When I open recents, whatever is open is there instantaneous and then the "X" to close is last to appear and is noticeable. It's not by much but, enough to **** you off and nag you until it's fixed.

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you JJ. There is a bit of lag and I noticed right away. Now I just swipe a lot faster.

Sent from my Droid Turbo
Well I have to admit.... I like the recent screen from KK vs. 🍭. I don't like the huge overlay and you can only see the title of what is open. In KK you could see the entire tile. Anyway, I'll adjust.

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
On my phone the "X" to close is the lag on the recent screen. When I open recents, whatever is open is there instantaneous and then the "X" to close is last to appear and is noticeable. It's not by much but, enough to **** you off and nag you until it's fixed.

I don't think the lag is in seeing open apps its swiping them away they lag sometimes in moving off screen ... But thanks now I notice the [X] lag too ... I agree I like the K recent apps just fine as well, the L version seems pure eye-candy ala Beryl or Compiz-Fusion which is dated to me.

Posted via the Android Central App