DROID TURBO 5.1 Lollipop: Callers can't hear me over Bluetooth

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After upgrading to Lollipop, when I call someone over bluetooth the other person cannot hear me. Anybody having this issue or know how to fix it?

Visc

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lollipop Bluetooth Issue

I am having this issue. Wish I knew of a fix.

Posted via the Android Central App

slcbtf

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I was using Bluetooth in my car this morning an disconnected 3 times. It's like my phone just kept hanging up. It then did it again after I switched to use the phone. I rebooted and made a call without Bluetooth and it seemed ok....

jo99erman

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my 2010 Infiniti. My wife has a 2014 Nissan, but has a Samsung, and has no problems with Bluetooth. I spoke to an Infiniti dealership yesterday and they have not had any complaints yet.

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my 2010 Infiniti. My wife has a 2014 Nissan, but has a Samsung, and has no problems with Bluetooth. I spoke to an Infiniti dealership yesterday and they have not had any complaints yet.

Same here. My wifes S6 is great in my Nissan Maxima.

Visc

May 23, 2015
Visit site
My dealership just blamed the phone, since it worked before the update but it works with other vehicles. I don't know.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I was using Bluetooth in my car this morning an disconnected 3 times. It's like my phone just kept hanging up. It then did it again after I switched to use the phone. I rebooted and made a call without Bluetooth and it seemed ok....

This happened to me on my commute home last night. 5 bars of voice signal, on my vehicle's Bluetooth connection, and I lost the call three consecutive times for no apparent reason. Finally gave up. I can't remember this ever happening before in a good-signal area.

Posted via Moto Turbo

jo99erman

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Exactly. Nissan cars. So, it is either the update isn't compatible with the cars firmware or the cars firmware isn't compatible with the update. Either way, it doesn't work. Wish we just had a way to fix the problem.

jo99erman

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Also wanted to point out that Bluetooth seems to work if I dial from the car without touching the handset. If I use the handset to select a contact and call, it doesn't work. Incoming calls work fine if I answer from car.

jo99erman

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
So, to take this a step further, something I noticed in the car...the car seems to be stuck on 'dialing' on outgoing calls. It is as if the car doesn't realize once you connect to the caller, hence the person can't hear you (the car isn't on the call yet but still thinks it is dialing).

Roland Labana

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Jo99erman - Can you tell us the model of your Infiniti and, if possible, the firmware version (shown in the settings on car)? Also, can you tell us if you use Moto Voice at all? Is there a scenario where making a call does work -- i.e. if you dial from the car kit? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88