Recommend a Text App Based on These Wants/Needs

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been rotating through text apps trying to find one that does all the things I want. So far, the closest I've come (believe it or not) is Verizon's Messaging +.

Here's what I want:
1. Custom notification sound for each individual contact.
2. Contact photo next to text bubble
3. My photo next to text bubble (even the stock app does this, but most others don't)
4. Custom themes
5. Text on PC, phone, or tablet (without requiring another app.)
6. Large assortment of emojis

So far as I can tell HandCent is the only one that will do all of these things. But I had HandCent on my Droid 2 Global a couple years ago and it was buggy.

Anybody have a suggestion?

AlaJack

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Google messenger app has your picture beside test in conversation streams. .. The messmeger app found in play store, not the stock one on your phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Google messenger app has your picture beside test in conversation streams. .. The messmeger app found in play store, not the stock one on your phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Custom notifications are by each conversation, not each contact. I know that is almost the same thing, but not if you have more than one recipient/sender per conversation. Also, am pretty sure it won't work with my tablet. Also, I wonder if it will let me install it, or require me to go with Hangouts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007