Two Finger vs. One Finger Double

Massillon

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
You learned folks might know this already, and sorry if it's been posted before...
But, I still see comments about "getting used to the two finger swipe" to access the screen settings, flashlight, etc.
I find it a lot easier to just use one finger and double-swipe.
It seems more convenient to me, especially if your middle finger is a lot longer than your index finger.

rader023

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Single finger double swipe is the best thing ever! With nova you can start your first swipe anywhere on the screen for even more ease of use.

silverback

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I used the two finger swipe (sounds profane, doesn't it?) To get directly to settings before the update, so I am already in the habit.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm programed for two fingers. Been doing it since 4.4.4.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Going by the article title, this thread isn't what I thought it was about at all! ;-)

But yeah they've had this since KK. If you did a 2 finger swipe it bypassed the notification shade and took you directly to the toggles (you could also swipe down once and then press the gear icon in the upper right to get to the toggles as well). It took some getting used to in LP, but I don't mind it, I also use two single swipes as you can do that one handed.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I do both. I accidentally read about the two finger gesture! but tend to forget.
This is on my 1 year old Moto G 2013 (I didn't know there was a 2nd gen out!) that I started using as my daily recently.
Coming from a Sammy, it seems to add extra toggles as and when you start using features? Hotspot etc.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You learned folks might know this already, and sorry if it's been posted before...
But, I still see comments about "getting used to the two finger swipe" to access the screen settings, flashlight, etc.
I find it a lot easier to just use one finger and double-swipe.
It seems more convenient to me, especially if your middle finger is a lot longer than your index finger.
Try the two finger method using your ring finger and middle finger instead, and let me know if that doesn't yield more consistent results.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante