How to make music my ringtone?

abbylinn

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a droid turbo and it won't let me make my own music my ringtone. I've put music in the "ringtones" folder and it wont show up on my phone. I've had music in the folder before and had my own ringtones but when I tried to add more of my music to the folder or completely switch out the songs it didn't show up on my phone. I want to know how I can fix this problem. I don't really like ringtone apps so if we could somehow work around that, that'd be great. Please and thank you!

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Download an app called Ringdroid from Google play store . You can use it to create your own ring tones from your music .

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a droid turbo and it won't let me make my own music my ringtone. I've put music in the "ringtones" folder and it wont show up on my phone. I've had music in the folder before and had my own ringtones but when I tried to add more of my music to the folder or completely switch out the songs it didn't show up on my phone. I want to know how I can fix this problem. I don't really like ringtone apps so if we could somehow work around that, that'd be great. Please and thank you!

I make my own ringtones using Audacity on my PC then transfer them to my Ringtones folder on my Turbo.

How long (in seconds) are your ringtones?

Please describe your process for storing ringtones on your phone and also how you check to see if they are on your phone.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo with Tapatalk Pro.

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I make my own ringtones using Audacity on my PC then transfer them to my Ringtones folder on my Turbo.

How long (in seconds) are your ringtones?

Please describe your process for storing ringtones on your phone and also how you check to see if they are on your phone.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo with Tapatalk Pro.

+1 for Audacity. Works great does have an extra hoop to jump thru in order to save as an MP3 (at least it did last I used), where you need to install an additional add in but pretty easy to use with great results.