Contacts

The Lip

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
In Kit Kat, when I looked at a contact, all of the information for that contact was displayed, including multiple phone numbers. With Lollipop, contacts that have multiple phone numbers now only display one phone number and there is a "see all" button that I need to push to see the additional phone numbers. I have tried to find a setting that would make it so all of the information was displayed but can't find one. Other than downloading a new contacts app, anybody know of a solution?

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that also. A big step backwards. Especially that it doesn't show the mobile number first.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bitterman

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Also not a fan of the way contacts are displayed in LP. It's a little thing but miss the way KK used to show your total number of contacts too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

VooDooCC

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I wish there was a way to set a "priority" number for each contact. Some I call home more, others work, others mobile.

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I wish there was a way to set a "priority" number for each contact. Some I call home more, others work, others mobile.
If you go into contacts and select a contact, press and hold the number of the contact you choose to be the priority number. A window will open, select default #. Now anytime you call or text that contact the default # will be used automatically.

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk