Occasional Charging Problems

Bitterman

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
A couple of times now I've had problems charging hard wired. I'm also one of the ones that have the problems Qi charging but that's different story.

A few times now I'll plug in the charging cable, the phone will say Turbo Charger Detected, and the battery icon will also show it's charging. I'll go to sleep and when I get up the phone obviously did not charge and the battery level is lower than before. I'll usually have to reboot to get charging working properly.

I think this just started after the LP update. I did do a FDR after the LP update, but I ran into this both before and after the FDR. Most of the time wired charging works just fine, but every once in a while I run into this. Anybody else hand this happen?

TIA

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's happening to me also. Same situation. Plugged in last night at 39% on turbocharger. Had 4g shut off and background data restricted. Woke up at 44%.
Couple times I have plugged it in and also get the message "turbocharger detected" but check an hour later and only up by 5%. I also did a fdr last week.
But you are not the only one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance