Anyone having issues w callers not hearing you? Not Bluetooth.

Johnny Fever

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
OK, its happened 3-4 times now where callers just can't hear me. Its random and It doesn't have to be on Bluetooth.
I haven't updated to 5.0 yet.
I don't recall any settings changes I've done recently.
If I turn phone off it will work on reboot.
I wish I can give more info etc but its really just is an unusual occurrence in which I can't pinpoint any major changes.
Thx
JF
Its like phone goes on mute or something.

Johnny Fever

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
They cant hear me on speaker as well.
Havent tried headset yet.
I chatted w Verizon and they said this was not a known issue. They wanted me to clear cache and they were going to reset from their end but I held off thinking android central would know something considering the whole bluetooth issue.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've never experienced this issue but I have had it where I call someone but the phone never makes a ringing noise on my end. The person says they pick up and the call timer counts but there is no connection. Calling them back fixes this. This isn't a Turbo related issue as I've had it with every smartphone I've ever owned.

Maybe update and see what happens? Or is there a reason you don't want to?

number four

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
yes i am having this issue right now and have no idea how to fix it if you find out could you please let me know also it has happened before twice and both time verizon had to fix the problem its in the settings somewhere i didnt do anything to change it to off so i do not know why this has happened again and its not in just handset mode but headset and blue tooth also

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have had this occur over the last 2 months. Not sure why. It happens with or without Bluetooth. Happens on speaker as well as handset.
I know I have to wait up to 10 seconds after the phones connect call for them to hear me day hello

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine acting up too.
Did a factory reset.
I was on phone w CS for 2 hrs. They opened a ticket and are working on my line. I will admit since they started to look into my issue call quality is improved.

Posted via the Android Central App

EricandSuebee

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine did it as well, but it will go months and then boom happen again, I don't think its the phone though as when I told verizon about it all of sudden my quality in the phone went up so maybe they are doing backend work?