Screen Protector?

chyron8472

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a good quality, inexpensive screen protector. Preferably available with Amazon Prime 2-day shipping if bought online.

I originally had a Verizon glass screen protector, but had to replace it when it inexplicably chipped. The Verizon store said it had no replacement warranty; to get another was $25; and I felt that it was too /small/ for the screen size anyway.

So, I bought an iVoler one, but it's very slightly too /large/ for the screen; it ruined the adhesive under a corner when I was trying to remove dust; and iVoler's customer support is either horrible or non-existent as far as I can tell.

I recall with my old RAZR M that I didn't like Armor Shield because the plastic would get divots from my fingernails,and some Amazon reviews say similar things about such as Skinomi.

What screen protector should I get?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TiMar99

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the basic ones Verizon sells, the 3 pack but I'm still on my first one since Jan. with no issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

RDamon Salvatore

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
There are so much protectors on amazon.
But i think you'd better buy a one protector which anti-blue light.It can protect your eyes.
I use it well but this seller didn;t have protector fit your phone.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The plastic ones feel horrible so I'd stick with glass. However, I've tried so many and all but the Verizon failed to apply properly. Even the Verizon fails if not perfectly aligned. Those that failed and lifted due to the 2D Glass include:

iVoler
iLoome
MIME
SpartanShieldz