Turbo on ATT and default voicemail

CraesheTurbo

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I cannot get my voicemail set up. I am on ATT with this phone and have even tried third party apps but I get a message saying Verizon cannot forward calls outside its network. Is there a default voicemail number or something I need to change from Verizon to ATT ?? Thanks!

Pushing 1 for voicemail ends in a hang up :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I cannot get my voicemail set up. I am on ATT with this phone and have even tried third party apps but I get a message saying Verizon cannot forward calls outside its network. Is there a default voicemail number or something I need to change from Verizon to ATT ?? Thanks!

Pushing 1 for voicemail ends in a hang up :-(

Are you getting full LTE with ATT?

CraesheTurbo

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Probably a APN issue, but it doesn't bother me since we don't have it much where we live. Just like the Motorola Droid line!

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Probably a APN issue, but it doesn't bother me since we don't have it much where we live. Just like the Motorola Droid line!

I have a turbo on Verizon. Thinking of going to ATT want to use my turbo. If I get the APN correct, will LTE work?

CraesheTurbo

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Should. They is info on the web about different bands and which bands the phone supports. Long story short, yes, it should.

ejtsang

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
The Droid Turbo does support some of ATT's LTE bands, but as CraesheTurbo has mentioned, it also depends on your location. I'm using the Turbo on T-mobile and LTE works just fine. However, I live in a city where T-mobile LTE is prevalent. Some spotty areas in the city cause it to drop to HSPA+, but still plenty fast.

ejtsang

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Agree with TurboChrg, see if ATT customer service can help out. When I activated my phone on T-mobile, they sent me a text to setup voicemail. Had no issues.