Droid turbo 2 or Nexus 6P

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The 6P. Because of the upgrades, and because of the fingerprint scanner. With fast charging, these days a huge battery isn't the advantage it once was. Shatterproof screen vs. fingerprint unlock? I think I'll take the fingerprint unlock.

(But I'd really get the 5X because I think the 6P is too big for me...)

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Unless battery life is concern #1, I'd go with either Nexus simply due to timely OS updates.
Nexus shipped with Android 6 and supposedly will get two more. With the Turbo, no one knows what it will or won't get.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I wonder what the difference will feel like in the hand size-wise between the two. I've got smallish hands and i imagine both arent going to be as good for one handed use at the Droid Turbo 1.

ahein88

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to be grabbing the Nexus 6P in a few months. It has a huge battery and I am done with Verizon now that they are raising rates on unlimited data users. I would love to try the Project Fi

GeneralDreedle

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same dilemma. My LG g3 is over heating and wearing out the battery at an ungodly rate and I can't decide between the 6p and turbo 2.

Moto0685

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I would choose the droid turbo 2 no problems with it after 3 weeks a defently made the right choice

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood