Just like the original turbo....

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
And just like the original turbo reviews, the turbo 2 is being called an eye sore by everyone. I do t see why all reviewers complain about the droid line of phones. Personally I think they have their own unique personality. All the other high end Android phones are all the same, the turbo from swing commercials of the whole droid linuo you can tell are unique... Ugly? I don't see that. They have a strong and muscular feel to them, they aren't fragile and weak feeling and looking like the rest of phones.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
And just like the original turbo reviews, the turbo 2 is being called an eye sore by everyone. I do t see why all reviewers complain about the droid line of phones. Personally I think they have their own unique personality. All the other high end Android phones are all the same, the turbo from swing commercials of the whole droid linuo you can tell are unique... Ugly? I don't see that. They have a strong and muscular feel to them, they aren't fragile and weak feeling and looking like the rest of phones.
Agreed. Smartphones are slabs, no way around it. Take a look at the new Sony Xperia Z5--a non descript squared off rectangle with huge bezels on the front. Yet I haven't read a review yet that called it ugly or mentioned the huge bezels.

425b5752ad432ecfa25a2fa8515669fb.jpg

I think a lot of reviewers have a bias against the Droid line because it is exclusive to Verizon and comes loaded with Verizon apps.

rudytoots

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I don't know why people complain about the looks of a phone. If you actually care about the looks, you'll 1.) Not get a case for it and 2.) Buy either an iPhone or Galaxy anyway. I love my Turbo, even it's looks because I got the blue ballistic nylon.

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Personally I like the looks of the droid line best, they always look futuristic and have the connection with that "droid" (as in what the word means not the phone line use) symbolism.

Since I got my turbo last October its been stuck in my life proof case and whenever I take it out to clea n it and the case I play with it a bit and wish I would let myself have it without anything. Too bad I would destroy it quickly..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463