Seeking comments from those who upgraded to the turbo 2 but still prefer their turbo

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Well the title explains it pretty well, can't decide between the two so I'd like to listen in on a few of your insights and see where it leads. . . Thank You

Posted via Android Central App

rgeese

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Seeking comments from those who upgraded to the turbo 2 but stillprefer their turbo

I had a Droid Maxx that was due for an update. I liked the Maxx, but it was over two years old, and Verizon was offering me $200 for a trade-in. My wife got the Turbo 2 last December and loves it, so I considered it for the upgrade. I also considered the older Turbo. Even though the Turbo and Turbo 2 specs are very close, I finally decided on the older Turbo for one reason; size. Her Turbo 2 was just enough bigger than the Turbo that I felt that I would be annoyed with it on my (horizontal) belt holster. So, to answer your question, not taking anything away from the T2, I prefer the Turbo for my daily use.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I had the Turbo, upgraded to the T2, and now am back with the T1. The reasons? Battery life on the T1 is much better, I prefer the slightly smaller size, T2 a dust magnet with the plastic screen and the speakers on bottom, and personally I prefer the overall look of the T1.

Both are great phones and there is nothing wrong with the T2 whatsoever. It's just that my personal preference is the T1.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc