[LEAK] "48 hours of worry-free battery life"

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Droid Ultra will run for two days straight? I'll believe it when I see it, but that's the line they're going with.

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
WOW! finally a manufacturer understands what users want.

If it's good enough for James Bond... Well... Do the math.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
And I think that's Halle Berry so this phone must be the best.

Thank you Based Motoogle!

exaipfg.png

Most likely still not buying it though

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
why does the phone in the 3rd picture look like a 'Nexus/Moto X' device?

Like people have said pay no attention to the pictures, they were just using them to paint the picture of their narrative. They say black boat, but have a white one pictured, and on and on.

blazerjim

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Moto, I want to believe. So here is the game plan for a winning device, and consumer mindshare. Give us incredible battery life, a high def non pentile display, a camera with your new clear pixel tech, and vanilla android that will receive updates almost as fast as a nexus (ie, keep it free of OEM software). Throw in the fastest processor and at least 2 GB of RAM and I will throw my money at you and even pay full price to keep off contract and hold on to my unlimited data plan. Make THIS and watch the fans line up.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
48 hours of luscious on screen time? If so, this device will be solid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MrBucket85

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it will get anywhere near 48 hours for anyone who reads Android Central religiously but I'll gladly take extra battery life if they're going to make it a focal point. At the moment I would much rather have this year's specs with next year's battery tech than next year's specs with this year's battery tech.

LV23

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I want my next Nexus phone to have this battery which last at least 24 hours of intensive/hard usage. And also a great photo camera as promised.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
If this phone lives up to the billing, I will finally decided upon my next purchase. Now, WHEN DOES IT COME OUT??????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?