[LEAK] 8-8-13

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Curious about the Ultra Maxx versus Moto X. Hopefully a lot more info about both soon to be able to consider it intelligently.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
8/8 might also be the announcement date, not the release

Yea, that's what I was assuming. If it goes like other Verizon phones it will be announced then and available 6 months later. I remember the Galaxy Nexus release debacle. It would be nice if they were more like Apple where they announce the phone and its out soon after.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yea, that's what I was assuming. If it goes like other Verizon phones it will be announced then and available 6 months later. I remember the Galaxy Nexus release debacle. It would be nice if they were more like Apple where they announce the phone and its out soon after.

wasn't it 2 months?

No one in the Android space announces and releases like Apple. I would like them to.

Posted via Android Central App

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
wasn't it 2 months?

No one in the Android space announces and releases like Apple. I would like them to.

Posted via Android Central App

It may have been two months. I can't really remember exactly but I remember it seemed like forever. its annoying when they get everyone excited by announcing the phone and then you can't get it for several months. they should wait like Apple to announce it until they are ready to release it that way everyone gets excited and then can go buy it while there is still some hype about it. at least those I suppose mall percentage who even know that a new phone is being released. most of the public probably just randomly goes down to the Verizon store and pick up a phone not having any idea what is available until they get there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards