Let's see some Ultra home screens!

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Okay fellow Ultra owners, let's see YOUR home screens. Everybody else is showing theirs!
Here's mine right now,
image.jpg

rospenz

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
When the Ultra first came out, all the reviewers said that while the phone's insides are great, it's a cold dark soulless monolithic slab without the fun and warmth and humaneness of the Moto X. I thought why fight the common wisdom, I'm just going to go along with their approach, so … HAL.

Screenshot-Droid_HAL_desktop.jpg

- Nova Prime Launcher
- Wallpaper homemade from a Deviant art image. (link)
- Clock widget where “HAL 9000″ should be at top by UCCW. I padded the minutes with two zeros so it matches the HAL 9000 style.
- Icons:Serious Crazy Red 62 for the dock (search xda) , and for now Carbn Red for app icons.
- Circle Launcher with a transparent icon set over the HAL eye. It comes up with 8 shortcut icons in a circle when tapped.
- Indicator boxes on the left are direct dial icons, made using Desktop VisualizeR.

(PS - I trained the phone's Touchless Control to respond to "OK Google, HAL." It works.)

Attachments

• Screenshot-Droid_HAL_desktop.jpg
    Screenshot-Droid_HAL_desktop.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 123

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Well, never many people here on our Ultra forum, but I'm gonna post another screen shot. Maybe someone else will post their's too and liven it up a little bit. It seems we all go join the Maxx forum, but I think we've got the coolest screen shot I've seen with rospenz's very cool HAL screen! I haven't seen one I thought was better on any other thread under other phones. So we've got very creative Ultra folks.....let's see some more! I love seeing how people customize their phones. It's one of the best features of Androids that we can do that!

Here's my latest....I mess with it all the time 'cause it's fun. :D
image.jpg

Yes, I have two clocks there. :) Both are UCCW skins, Elegante at the top and Bubble in the middle. Poly wallpaper, tiny white icons, Nova Prime launcher.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey Tyro, when you're in the thread, go up to the top right corner and tap the menu button (3 small vertical dots) . Then go up to top right again and tap menu button again. The first item on the menu that comes up is "attach picture." It will give you a choice to pick a photo from your gallery. If you've saved a screenshot there you can pick it and attach.

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Its a work in progress. Just got the Nova Launcher. Still looking for a wallpaper I like and then I'll take on the app icons.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1389992022302.jpg
    1389992022302.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 88

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Some new set ups:

New icon set, Quadro. Really like the subtle texture on this flat set.
image.jpg

A couple of other recent favorites:
image.jpg

image.jpg

JobSteves

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Some new set ups:

New icon set, Quadro. Really like the subtle texture on this flat set.
View attachment 114080

Holy [inappropriate language edited by Moderator] that's sweet.

Anyway here's mine (a little more traditional than yours lol)

Attachments

• 1399247348177.jpg
    1399247348177.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:

JobSteves

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Meh. I'm still iffy about it. My ultra is white BTW.

Attachments

• 1399520440859.jpg
    1399520440859.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 41

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie