- 12-11-2013, 08:57 PM #2
Re: Droid Ultra Screen froze and won't turn back on
Hi, did this happen while you were on a phone call? If so it's the proximity sensor. Just turn it off in either the phone app or phone settings/calls.
Also choose "power button ends call".
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- By Sue Kerr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:48 PM
- By killergbar in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:42 AM
- By shamefulzero in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:14 AM
- By Lady LiLa in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:32 PM
- By terryh215 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:36 PM