adjust Android equalizer

anon(8331907)

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi. When you go into music in Google Play, you can adjust or fine tune the equalizer. I noticed that you can only pick through presets. There is no way to customize yourself by dragging them around. If I could do that, that might fix the volume being too loud when my headphones are plugged in. I tried apps but nothing helps. If I could adjust the Android equalizer, I think it would help. Can I do that or not? Maybe I am missing something. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
the equalizer adjusts the levels of the different frequencies, it will not do a thing for your volume problem.

this is the third post you started about this issue, second specifically asking about the equalizer. I've had my Ultra since October and have not had any type of issues nor have I seen any posts of others. You can do one of two things to fix your problem, take it and get the phone replaced as was previously suggested in a post that you never followed up on or get a set of headphones with volume control.

anon(8331907)

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I didn't mean to repost the same question. I am on a few different forums. I must have gotten mixed up and put it twice on this one
I did go to Verizon. The manager seemed confused and told me to try some apps. Still working on it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy