- 19 Posts
video too large to send SMS on Motorola Droid Ultra
Hi! I hope everybody had a great holiday season! With my Droid Ultra, I like to take videos and send them via SMS. I noticed that I cannot do that at all. Even if I make a two second clip. I get a message telling me it is too large to send. I can't send it via email as well.
With research, people have some solutions but I haven't been able to get them to work. Do any of you know of a free compressor that I could use that could fix this but retain the quality? I have no option to decrease the video resolution as it seems there was on previous phones.
If I go into a text and then hit capture video, that is the only way it will send. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-20-2014, 11:27 AM #2
Re: video too large to send SMS on Motorola Droid Ultra
Upload to Dropbox. Create a link to the file & text it to the recipient.
People with limited data plans will probably appreciate it that you send a link instead of an email message with a big-a$$ file.
- By mirrormirror in forum Moto GReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:19 PM
- By edenaustralia in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:24 AM
- By Simon_y7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:07 PM
- By shyind in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:38 AM