- 2 Posts
HELP! driving me nuts...
just got my hands on a droid ultra via craigslist for $180 (pretty good deal i think)... anyways, got it activated and set up the way i wanted. I'm coming from an iphone 5 so one of the major features that made me comfortable with switching was the badges that go on the messages/mail.
anyways, i'm running the stock messaging app and i sent out a group message. i got a message that showed up in the notification bar up top and i got the '1' on the message icon. i went to check the message and it wasnt there. i have tried EVERYTHING to get the little '1' to go away and it will not. I am about to go crazy.
can someone please help me!?
thanks in advance
- 02-10-2014, 09:19 AM #2
- 02-11-2014, 06:19 PM #4
- 02-17-2014, 04:43 AM #5
- 7 Posts
Re: HELP! driving me nuts...
I have found that group messages seem to stay chronologically where they started. If you scroll down your list of messages, you may find your missing group message sorted at the date the conversation first started. I think that's poor behavior, but I haven't looked for a fix - I just live with it.
- By Abhi88 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
- By tugtim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
- By George Gach in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:25 PM
- By zetodavido in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:11 AM
- By zirah33 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:34 AM