Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem since KitKat update... Please help

Hi all, first time poster here, but I looked and couldn't find any info on this problem;
    Since the KitKat update, EVERY SINGLE TIME I go out of and back into Wifi range (all wifi networks) with my phone, it requires me to sign back in to my google account, which is needed for E-mail, messages, google play store, etc... This is an extreme pain in the A$$, as it had never done this before the update, except for during the set up of the phone. It is as if it is forgetting the password suddenly and not retaining it. Is there a way to fix this? Please help if you know of a workaround, as the Verizon techs are apparently clueless (no help at all).

Default Re: Problem since KitKat update... Please help

Haven't heard of anyone having this problem yet on KK or any other firmware, you can try a factory reset. If that doesn't help then flash kk fxz.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I did finally get fed up enough to do a factory reset on my phone, consequently losing a bunch of photos that the verizon cloud decided not to backup, that's another story; but that didn't fix the problem
    The other thing that is strange, my wife has the same phone, and she doesn't have this problem :/
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Still having problem. Anyone know of any fixes yet?