Keyboard Problems: Lost "Microphone Key" & I never had a "Return Key"

Ryansp1973

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello
1.) I have never had a Return Key since I got my Droid Ultra 2 weeks ago, there is the Smiley Face Key in that spot.
ALSO i HAD a Microphone key on the Left of the spacebar and now it has disappeared and been replaced with a Comma Key.
I have not installed any keyboard apps or anything that should have affected the Keyboard
I have checked all the settings in Language & Input,
Removed & Reinstalled the Google Search Updates and still no
Microphone or Return key.
Keyboard.png

2.) Another question/ issue. On my old HTC Droid Incredible, When Texting in the Attachment Dropdown List, I had many options to attach: Pictures, Videos, Name Card, Audio & APP RECOMMENDATIONS.
On my Droid Ultra I have all these Options EXCEPT for the APP RECOMMENDATIONS.
Is this option not available on my Droid Ultra? Is there a way to add it ? I have no way to share Apps

Please HelpKeyboard.pnglist.png

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello
1.) I have never had a Return Key since I got my Droid Ultra 2 weeks ago, there is the Smiley Face Key in that spot.
ALSO i HAD a Microphone key on the Left of the spacebar and now it has disappeared and been replaced with a Comma Key.
I have not installed any keyboard apps or anything that should have affected the Keyboard
I have checked all the settings in Language & Input,
Removed & Reinstalled the Google Search Updates and still no
Microphone or Return key.
Keyboard.png

2.) Another question/ issue. On my old HTC Droid Incredible, When Texting in the Attachment Dropdown List, I had many options to attach: Pictures, Videos, Name Card, Audio & APP RECOMMENDATIONS.
On my Droid Ultra I have all these Options EXCEPT for the APP RECOMMENDATIONS.
Is this option not available on my Droid Ultra? Is there a way to add it ? I have no way to share Apps

Please HelpView attachment 105374View attachment 105375

That is odd.....it seems it has to be something in settings, but you checked all that.

Two thoughts:
1. Have you gone to the Play Store and updated Google Keyboard?
2. Get Swiftkey from the Play Store. It's a better keyboard anyway, in my opinion. It's always the first app I install on a new phone.

As to sharing an app being among your choices, I have never used that option (if I've had it) and can't help you there.
Maybe someone else will know about that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995