- 2 Posts
Droid Ultra - Unread message notification
On my messaging app (stock one) it shows that i have 1 unread message ( it has a little 1 over the messaging logo ) and i can't get it to go away. i have made sure that i don't have any new messages, and even deleted all my conversations but still no luck. i saw some forums where people using sg3's went to their applications settings and cleared the cache for badgeprovider, but i don't have that on my phone. i don't know if they took it out for android 4.4 or the droid ultra, but it's not there. So i am hoping that somebody else has had this issue and solved. i will reply as soon as possible to update any questions you might have for me, thanks in advance.
- 02-24-2014, 05:23 AM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Droid Ultra - Unread message notification
Well, my idea would be to take the icon off of the homescreen, then go into the app drawer and re-add it, it might not be an issue with badge provider so much as an issue with the icon sticking. Another thing to try would be just a reboot, as that usually refreshes all caches and such.
Posted via my Droid RAZR HD
- 02-26-2014, 02:05 PM #4
- By capricepusha in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Mikey47 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:16 PM
- By Lordklutz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:42 AM
- By Aina Oozageer in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 07:42 AM
- By mothman1270 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:54 AM