- 2 Posts
Factory reset my phone and now app issues.
New to the forums.
Droid Ultra via Verizon
I had to factory reset my phone yesterday to fix a few issues. Since then apps I had been using yesterday (Instagram and a few games) are now not compatible? I use this stuff on a daily. So, it's not only baffeling me, but bothering me. Advice?
- 02-26-2014, 02:19 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By leozdad in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Savvyray in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:39 AM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:52 PM
- By bodum02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:00 PM
- By irid10t in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:44 AM