- 5 Posts
Wifi connected but no Internet
I've tried several free wifi finders and I get "connected but no Internet access". Went to the mall and received 6mb of data but couldn't surf.
Why no Internet if I'm connected? Looked at all the data and wifi settings and everything is enabled/allowed as far as I can tell.
Worked fine for secured connection at school. No, I don't have a wireless router for testing.
- 03-14-2014, 05:20 PM #2
- 03-17-2014, 02:30 PM #3Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 05-14-2014, 02:22 AM #4
- 05-19-2014, 04:12 AM #5
- 09-30-2014, 01:56 AM #6
- 10-04-2014, 12:25 PM #7
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:49 AM
- By Lee Payton in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:08 PM
- By malexandram in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:26 PM
- By stormrs5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Faisal Irfan Yar Khan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:18 AM