As per a previous question about the face forward and away features of the camera, can I please get some help?

A

AC Question

as per a previous question about the face forward and away fetures of the camera

The phone is a Droid Ultra, 4G LTE SIM. This is a problem as the phone does not show the original option to switch from face forward to face away function of the camera. As I stated before, the flicking option doesn't work and the phone states that the camera is busy. Powering down doesn't work either and I'm unable to pull the battery. I was trying to avoid a total reset to factory. Any ideas?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: as per a previous question about the face forward and away fetures of the camera

The phone is a Droid Ultra, 4G LTE SIM. This is a problem as the phone does not show the original option to switch from face forward to face away function of the camera. As I stated before, the flicking option doesn't work and the phone states that the camera is busy. Powering down doesn't work either and I'm unable to pull the battery. I was trying to avoid a total reset to factory. Any ideas?

You might want to register for a free Android Central account so that you can respond to any replies on your same thread instead of creating a new thread each time.

Also, it is easier for anyone trying to help you to know which question you are referring to.

Welcome to Android Central!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc