Hello,

I cannot receive pictures over my text message program but can send them with no problems. People have been sending me picture texts and I am not getting any sort of warning. I used to have hancasent sms but switched to another program last night and experienced the same problems.

I have also found that after I take a picture and I try to click on the gallery box it will kick me out of the camera and back to the home screen. If I want to look at my pictures I have to open the file manager and scroll through them there.

I looked but could not find anything but is this a known issue with liberty 2.0.1? I downloaded it a month ago and started to see this problem occurring.
    07-08-2011 08:09 AM
    Bump, Anyone??
    07-08-2011 10:25 PM
    Well once you cleared data from the apps and nothing changed, I would email Jared and see if he or someone on his team could help. I ran that ROM for a bit and didn't have that issue. I did in Cm7 but we have a zip fix for it, maybe someone in that community has something similar. It sounds like a ROM issue to me
    07-08-2011 11:44 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I emailed the developer of liberty tool box but have yet to hear back from them.
    07-10-2011 05:02 PM
    Do you happen to have jareds email? I still have not head back from anyone
    07-11-2011 08:25 PM
    Bump, anyone have an email?
    07-14-2011 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD