Camera won't take pictures without an SD card

bclapper

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to help a friend get more out of his Droid X. I personally own a Nexus S so I'm not familiar at all with this phone. Any help would be very much appreciated.

The problem is he doesn't have an SD card. When he tries to take pictures with the phone it says "Please insert SD card before using the camera." I'm assuming this is because the camera directs pics taken to be stored to the SD card. So is there anyway to save the pictures directly to the hard drive? Essentially what we're looking for is a way to take pictures without having to buy an SD card.

irie

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe you can save pics or anything user generated to the onboard memory. This is limited to apps, and other phone functions.

bclapper

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the help everyone. The reason he has no SD card is his original broke, then he sent it back with the SD card in it, then they sent him a replacement without an SD card. He made the mistake of not taking the card out before returning the broken phone.

Loel

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm trying to help a friend get more out of his Droid X. I personally own a Nexus S so I'm not familiar at all with this phone. Any help would be very much appreciated.

The problem is he doesn't have an SD card. When he tries to take pictures with the phone it says "Please insert SD card before using the camera." I'm assuming this is because the camera directs pics taken to be stored to the SD card. So is there anyway to save the pictures directly to the hard drive? Essentially what we're looking for is a way to take pictures without having to buy an SD card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1