Will LED notifications ever be fixed?

nrt757

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have responded late to countless text messages and emails due to this. Is there a simple solution I can use until motorola puts out a quality update?

brianr8011

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have responded late to countless text messages and emails due to this. Is there a simple solution I can use until motorola puts out a quality update?

I've been away from the forums for a while, so this one is new to me. What exactly is the issue you are having with LED notifications?

I had an issue last week where I wasn't getting ANY notifications from SMS (no led, no vibration, no icon in the status bar). It turns out than an SMS app that I had installed but wasn't using had been updated. Since I wasn't using it, I never opened it after the install was complete. Evidently the new version required you to basically set everything back up from scratch and since I hadn't set anything, it was over riding the settings I had in handcent and the phone itself. It took me forever to find this, and I had already uninstalled/reinstalled handcent, rebooted numerous times, and tried switching back to the stock messaging app before I figured it out.

So, all that being said, do you have any apps that may be causing you to not be notified like you should be.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol