1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Default Google Sky Map

Who else uses Sky Map? Have you been able to pan around the sky and have the sky image accurately follow your motion since updating to GB (2.3.3) (4.5.596)?

My unrooted DX accelerometers steer the image incorrectly in some directions.

If I turn 360 degrees while aiming at the horizon, the image follows ok. This motion appears to use only the compass, which seems to be functioning properly.

While aimed at any point on the horizon from East to West thru the Northern half, then tilted UP, it starts paning SIDEWAYS.
    While aimed at any point on the horizon from East to West thru the Northern half, then tilted DOWN, it follows ok, panning DOWN.

While aimed at any point on the horizon from East to West thru the Southern half, then tilted UP, it follows ok, panning UP.
    While aimed at any point on the horizon from East to West thru the Southern half, then tilted DOWN, it starts paning SIDEWAYS.

Any DX's with GB working correctly out there? If so, what can I do to correct my DX? Thanks for any help.

ROM
    LIBERTY GB V.9

Default Re: Google Sky Map

Google Sky Map does not play well with GB.
    I have not seen a fix for this problem.
    Too bad because it is was one of my Must Have Apps.
    The Awesome Droid X :-: Running Liberty GB v0.9