1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Default Android Sync Manager WIFI

WHats up fellows! Just wanted to share a decent app I stumbled on. It will sync your phone with your computer via WIFI, if you want, automatically. (great for backing up them photos, no?) You could also swap files from your sd card as well.

Default Re: Android Sync Manager WIFI

I downloaded to my phone & laptop but Outlook is not syncing. I'm sure I've missed a step somewhere but I can't figure it. I can see the 'files' from my phone (IE: Evernote & a few other things, even my anti virus I use on my laptop) when I open the Android Manager icon on my desktop, but nothing is syncing. And the message about 'creating a rule' in folders, I don't have the option to click on the + symbol at the top. This is exactly what I've been looking for, something to sync wirelessly with Outlook. Any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Leslie

looking Foward to this!

Well, I uninstalled everything and started over. I do not see an IP Address in the example shown on download page when you opne the app on the phone? I've tried using my laptop's IP and the one associated with my router, nothing will sync. I wish I could figure out what I'm doing wrong? I emailed Android Sync Manager from their web site, they referred me to the FAQ section

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieS View Post
    Well, I uninstalled everything and started over. I do not see an IP Address in the example shown on download page when you opne the app on the phone? I've tried using my laptop's IP and the one associated with my router, nothing will sync. I wish I could figure out what I'm doing wrong? I emailed Android Sync Manager from their web site, they referred me to the FAQ section

Sorry to here that, I don't use outlook so I wouldn't know how to help. I got everything synced up on the first go at it. The sync manager app on your phone gives you a pin # to input on the sync manager program on your computer. That's how it's setup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Sorry to here that, I don't use outlook so I wouldn't know how to help. I got everything synced up on the first go at it. The sync manager app on your phone gives you a pin # to input on the sync manager program on your computer. That's how it's setup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    So the IP address is not needed? Does it matter what order you install: PC first, then phone?? I'm definitely willing to try again; I would love to get this to work with Outlook.

I just thought of something. When the info for the PIN # comes up, I think I'm suppose to create my own PIN # and not use the one that's already there? I'm going to try that tonight.
    Last edited by LeslieS; 08-17-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Additional Info/Question