Switch from facinate

JettaStorm97

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Due to a dropped call issue and a software issue Verizon sent me a refurb DX. But I have 2 strange concerns.

The first is the screen when displaying white has a pink hue to it. Unlike my facinate or my work computer. Is this normal for most DX's?

the second is the alarm volume... On my facinate, i am used to having to turn the volume down and still having the volume be loud. On the DX, I've got the volume up all the way and can barely hear it.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help.

anon(22163)

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have some experience with the Fascinate. The Fascinate's screen is nicer, it has better colors and seems brighter. So I would say your DX is normal.

Alarm I don't know what to tell you, I have only used mine a couple times but it seems plenty loud. Maybe try a different "ringtone"?

JettaStorm97

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have tried different ringtones and even put the phone on it's screen so the speaker isn't blocked by anything.

hmm... Maybe i'll just sleep less. lol

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Did you check the sound settings the alarm as its own volume setting that it will stay at even if the phone is on vibrate. I have a DROID X and my alarm plays loud even on vibrate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois