Apps keep disappearing???

triggergt

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
1st...My wife is on her 3rd DX which she does like a lot even though she keeps having issues with the phone. Her latest issue is that her apps keep disappearing from her app drawer and she has to pull the battery every time it happens. We thought maybe the update would fix it but it has gotten worse. She is pulling the battery 4-5 times a day for this problem.

2nd...is anyone having issues with LP? It keeps sending up a force close screen.

Thanks for the help!! :)

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
1st...My wife is on her 3rd DX which she does like a lot even though she keeps having issues with the phone. Her latest issue is that her apps keep disappearing from her app drawer and she has to pull the battery every time it happens. We thought maybe the update would fix it but it has gotten worse. She is pulling the battery 4-5 times a day for this problem.
By any chance, are these apps installed onto the SD card?

The only time I've ever seen apps disappear on me like that is when they're installed on the SD card and the card is either out or unmounted. If they are there, move them onto the internal memory and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then get a new SD card.

2nd...is anyone having issues with LP? It keeps sending up a force close screen.
Does "LP" = Launcher Pro? If so, exactly what version, and check the settings. There are a few that are labeled "experimental" or similar and if she's having problems, make sure those are off.