DX Replacement Options From VZW

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with VZW Customer Service about the issues I've been having since the .602 update.

The gal I talked to didn't have me trouble shoot my phone or ask about the software versions, as they usually do. I did do the factory reset prior, which I told her about. She offered another X, then an X2, D3, or Inc2. She said that she was unaware of the issues I stated, but if she didn't even have me trouble shoot or run me through the usual stuff, then VZW must be aware of something.

I asked her to note my account so I could go to a store and play around with them and decide.

Now, my main concern is what phone should I go for? All three of those have their strong points and weak points. Or, should I hold out and see if they'll let me go to a 4G phone?

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
What was wrong with your X?

Several things. Random reboots, (never had these prior to .602), freezes, won't open apps, camera quits working and takes grainy pictures now, takes forever to dial a number, can't answer calls sometimes, and the lag, the lag is killing me.

ndreher

Feb 14, 2011
www.MusolinoMotorsports.com
Several things. Random reboots, (never had these prior to .602), freezes, won't open apps, camera quits working and takes grainy pictures now, takes forever to dial a number, can't answer calls sometimes, and the lag, the lag is killing me.
My issues since updating.

Have to open then close then open my gallery to view photos. Camera lags and when trying to use the multi shot feature it sometimes freezes then turns itself off and requires a battery pull for it to turn back on. Keyboard lags. Sometimes have to tap links or touch screen buttons multiple times for it to recognize it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan